I have found out that the reason of my below par performance is complacency. Even after writing one article, I get complacent. How do I fight this complacent nature? Can anyone give me some tips, please?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have found out that the reason of my below par performance is complacency. Even after writing one article, I get complacent. How do I fight this complacent nature? Can anyone give me some tips, please?

See the details of few successful bloggers here. You will see your complacency melts away in no time
I have already seen some of them and they are indeed inspiring and I am not saying this at face value. But I really need practical tips, please. :(
I have already seen some of them and they are indeed inspiring and I am not saying this at face value. But I really need practical tips, please. :(

In order to be practical, go on giving your best. Don't look for others approval.

In order to be practical, go on giving your best. Don't look for others approval.

I am doing a very deliberate and conscious effort of that. I have been writing more for the past 2-3 days than before. I hope I will be more consistent and a bit greedy too :evil:

I am doing a very deliberate and conscious effort of that. I have been writing more for the past 2-3 days than before. I hope I will be more consistent and a bit greedy too :evil:

I don't ay greedy. I call it a 'Killer instinct.'

I don't ay greedy. I call it a 'Killer instinct.'

Yes, calling it the 'killer instinct' would be a better word. Thanks for the correction. I hope to install that instinct in me.
I think that you should note down article and story idea whenever you get. Then write one article or story concentrating on that only. Then read the article well and ensure its quality and accuracy before submission. Then take some break and forget about what you have done. Go to the next and complete similarly. No need to bother about what you have done. Just go ahead. Rest if you must. Then go ahead.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some great thoughts here I must say. I needs one to forget and continue with the job at hand irrespective of what we get in return. Working without the thoughts of fruits is what the Gita has taught us. Great thinking...
Some great thoughts here I must say. I needs one to forget and continue with the job at hand irrespective of what we get in return. Working without the thoughts of fruits is what the Gita has taught us. Great thinking...

Good work is its own reward. More than quantity, ensure quality. If you write quality posts and quality articles, you will definitely get recognition. This requires that you should neither haste nor waste time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's well said. Good work is a reward in itself. If there is the work that interests us, we do not need to do it like a burden. The work happens on its own. They say, do the job you love, or you will be forced to love the job you do.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.