Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's well said. Good work is a reward in itself. If there is the work that interests us, we do not need to do it like a burden. The work happens on its own. They say, do the job you love, or you will be forced to love the job you do.

We need to take a keen interest in what we are doing and motivate ourselves to fight complacency and by the way , all of us human beings do get affected by it at some stage or the other- it is just a matter of overcoming it and getting back on track...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's well said. Good work is a reward in itself. If there is the work that interests us, we do not need to do it like a burden. The work happens on its own. They say, do the job you love, or you will be forced to love the job you do.

Love your job. If you love your job, you get kindled on your own. In case of hurdles and road blocks, brush them away and shoot ahead. Here you will find the goal walked towards you , not the other way round.

We need to take a keen interest in what we are doing and motivate ourselves to fight complacency and by the way , all of us human beings do get affected by it at some stage or the other- it is just a matter of overcoming it and getting back on track...

That is right. We automatically get interested in the thing that we love and have interest in. We don't feel the pains at such times. By the way, writing is one thing that I love and I am sure that I will grow up to understand being more responsible.

Love your job. If you love your job, you get kindled on your own. In case of hurdles and road blocks, brush them away and shoot ahead. Here you will find the goal walked towards you , not the other way round.

It is not the question of not loving my job. On the contrary, I cannot think my life without wording any thoughts. Even if I am active on a forum like this, it satisfies me. The problem is that I get involved in other things online when I am supposed to write. That is the only thing I want to work on.
Just get the monkey of complacency off your back by convincing yourself that you have not written any article at all and you have to write one!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9660]}
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Aaah, that's a completely new thought to me, chinmoymukherjee. I didn't hear anything like this before. That is why I first gave you a "Thank You" and later this response. Well said, indeed.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Aaah, that's a completely new thought to me, chinmoymukherjee. I didn't hear anything like this before. That is why I first gave you a "Thank You" and later this response. Well said, indeed.

Like us , you too will discover a lot more interesting things about Chinmoy as you get to know him better , he is full of brilliant surprises :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Like us , you too will discover a lot more interesting things about Chinmoy as you get to know him better , he is full of brilliant surprises :)

I am hearing such a compliment for someone for the first time ever on a forum. I really need to keep a close watch now. :P
Even I have the same problem at least when I think of writing articles. :laugh:
Even I have the same problem at least when I think of writing articles. :laugh:

You might have been able to avoid writing homework with such brilliant excuses as a child :lol: ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.