Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exactly one can get respect if he/she respects other. Its like give and take in any relationship. :)
Exactly one can get respect if he/she respects other. Its like give and take in any relationship. :)

Nothing in this world is free, my friend...even respect :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9455]}

Respect is commanded never demanded.....give respect and take respect has become cliched now...

Though cliched, it has a universal appeal. We too say, "Give respect and take respect.' Its a quote true for all ages

I suppose so ...but it sounds a bit forced because it may not happen always..Like using the words' with due respect' and ' to be honest with you...

True. It all amounts to 'Non existance of force' in the realm of Respect
This is true about everything. You get corresponding to what you give. As you sow so shall you reap.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Respect is commanded never demanded.....give respect and take respect has become cliched now...

Though cliched, it has a universal appeal. We too say, "Give respect and take respect.' Its a quote true for all ages

I suppose so ...but it sounds a bit forced because it may not happen always..Like using the words' with due respect' and ' to be honest with you...

True. It all amounts to 'Non existance of force' in the realm of Respect

Any word without meaning or an accompanying action is a wasted effort and is meaningless !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If we respect others we will also get respect from other's.If we are well mannered and well disciplined we can definitely earn respect.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Nothing in this world is free, my friend...even respect :woohoo: :woohoo:

But to respect someone does not cost money so we at least can do it for others without caring for others. :)

I agree, Usha! Here I remember the quote that one must be respectable before he or she deserves to be respected!

Of course that is there, one respects you only when they feel the need to do so unlike olden days when people would show or pretend to show respect either out of fear or because that's what was expected of them...I have an example where one of my relative says he never smokes in front his father, but is free to do what he wants as long as his father is not aware of it, if asked , he says it is put of respect for his father ! I would say it is more fear than respect...

That's right! Respect driven by fear takes the heart out of it!! :dry: :dry: :dry:

Absolutely ! respect should come automatically and it shows in your actions even if you may at times not agree or like the person...There are many cases where we may dislike a person , but are aware that the person is worthy of respect because of his/her actions and for what he/she represents....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have earned a lot of respect in my life. We should understand that to get respect is very tough, but we can loss respect in just snap of a fingers.

Want to make each day Accountable

Give and gets are the two aspects of the life of human being that's walk together.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.