{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9455]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, it's applicable in every relationship, perhaps except parents-kids relationship.

Meera sandhu

Respect is commanded never demanded.....give respect and take respect has become cliched now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Respect is commanded never demanded.....give respect and take respect has become cliched now...

I agree, Usha! Here I remember the quote that one must be respectable before he or she deserves to be respected!

I agree, Usha! Here I remember the quote that one must be respectable before he or she deserves to be respected!

Of course that is there, one respects you only when they feel the need to do so unlike olden days when people would show or pretend to show respect either out of fear or because that's what was expected of them...I have an example where one of my relative says he never smokes in front his father, but is free to do what he wants as long as his father is not aware of it, if asked , he says it is put of respect for his father ! I would say it is more fear than respect...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course that is there, one respects you only when they feel the need to do so unlike olden days when people would show or pretend to show respect either out of fear or because that's what was expected of them...I have an example where one of my relative says he never smokes in front his father, but is free to do what he wants as long as his father is not aware of it, if asked , he says it is put of respect for his father ! I would say it is more fear than respect...

That's right! Respect driven by fear takes the heart out of it!! :dry: :dry: :dry:

Though cliched, it has a universal appeal. We too say, "Give respect and take respect.' Its a quote true for all ages
I also want to add apart from respect, if we give love then we get love.
We can only give respect to whom we love. I don't agree completely to this statement of mine :P :P , but in some terms i do agree.

Want to make each day Accountable

We can only give respect to whom we love. I don't agree completely to this statement of mine :P :P , but in some terms i do agree.

We will respect if a person deserves respect irrespective of the fact whether we love him or not

We will respect if a person deserves respect irrespective of the fact whether we love him or not

In some relationships i do give respect, just for some reason, so that because of mine, others relation don't break.
For example, I don't like my MAMA. but for sake of my MOM, i respect them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Though cliched, it has a universal appeal. We too say, "Give respect and take respect.' Its a quote true for all ages

I suppose so ...but it sounds a bit forced because it may not happen always..Like using the words' with due respect' and ' to be honest with you...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.