{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9399]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is huorous post. Moreover the price hike has made lots of noise in government's ear. The condition of beggar will be such as shown above. Everybody wants money, silently or loudly.
LOL, that is a very smart way of begging....I am sure they too have hiked their minimum rates now, given the increased inflation ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A hilarious one on this early morning Chinmoy, Jug Jug Jiyo
i think, this picture is there in "Our humorous" post...

yes, beggars are really demanding....

if I give Rs.5 to some person/institution asking alms, he asks me to give 10, 25 , 500 or 1000. I don't know why.

Meera sandhu

Guess Bank Transfer will do!

Swetha Shenoy

silent transfer of money :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha! or better open a paypal account!! a very smart way of doing a job! All management buffs must learn from him!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha! or better open a paypal account!! a very smart way of doing a job! All management buffs must learn from him!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL...At Dubai they have a contest for spotting a beggar and you will be rewarded with 500 dirhams (Rs 7500) .....I guess the fellow at the silence zone can think of migrating to greener pastures ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL...At Dubai they have a contest for spotting a beggar and you will be rewarded with 500 dirhams (Rs 7500) .....I guess the fellow at the silence zone can think of migrating to greener pastures ....

Well, we can ask admin to give all the boddunan members to give a cheque of rs 1000 as new year bonus....those eligible will be the ones who were active in forums for the past 6 months and who have not recieved the cheque yet! how nice it will be!

Those who got cheques from boddunan will be very happy because there will be a balance between the ones who got it before and the ones who got it now!

now everyone who didnt get a cheque in last 6 months will be very happy!

what say admin???????

Swetha Shenoy
This is really a very funny post.I liked it.No one maintain such silence..Ha ha ha.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.