{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9349]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

While trying to retain a long standing relationship, winning an argument for the sake of a temporary elation of triumph looks silly for great men

While trying to retain a long standing relationship, winning an argument for the sake of a temporary elation of triumph looks silly for great men

that's the reason why husbands often fail before their wives :P :P :P :P
even before a chimpanzee ;)

Meera sandhu
So true! Wish everyone realized that WINNING is not so important than just being supportive!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most of us argue unnecessary and waste our energy this statement is best to follow then doing so. I should first follow this as I always want to win my argument... :evil: :)
In fact, this is what I learnt from Dale Carnegie's book 'How to win friends and influence people'. It is not feasible to convince people against their deeply rooted thoughts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So true! Wish everyone realized that WINNING is not so important than just being supportive!

Of course not, anyway you win some and you lose some...Sometimes you stoop to conquer :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course not, anyway you win some and you lose some...Sometimes you stoop to conquer :dry:

That too.....also what I have realized now in the long run is that winning is not everything, sometimes it is only important to just make it to the finish line!

That too.....also what I have realized now in the long run is that winning is not everything, sometimes it is only important to just make it to the finish line!

Of course ! I feel that you can do only so much and I don't believe in putting my all into any one aspect because I have other duties and commitments as well and I have to balance out everything because they all have their own place in my life. So it really doesn't matter about the outcome as long as you have done the best you can under any given circumstance..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Of course ! I feel that you can do only so much and I don't believe in putting my all into any one aspect because I have other duties and commitments as well and I have to balance out everything because they all have their own place in my life. So it really doesn't matter about the outcome as long as you have done the best you can under any given circumstance..

Exactly my feelings!!! Some people are so much obsessed with winning, that all they care is about numbers, scores, money or whatever else the reward may be, but d they really enjoy the process, as it definitely involves tries to get a one up on the others constantly!

!! :P :P :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.