Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes chinmayjee you are right.
always, proofs are asked for truths, not for lies.

Not necessary proofs are asked even for lies. But its better to always speak truth as one has to tell many lies to proof one lie a truth. :blink:

You need generally speak the truth. But truth by itself cannot be objective. Good for mankind is object. a lie for human welfare and national interest is better than pure truth. One may have to conceal truth in discharge of his duties. You may have to tell lie to your country's enemy as a patriotic duty. You cannot be truthful to the cheats and thieves.

Of course some time a lie for someone's good is better than speaking truth consider an example when someone is about to die with a disease then to tell him directly just to say truth won't be a better thing. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
it needs 1000 lies to hide a lie. so, it's better not to hide the truth. what do you say?

Meera sandhu
Truth can walk naked, because, it has nothing to hide. Lie has many things to cover. poor lie

are you feeling sympathy for lie? :P

The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever. This is the most liked quote of mine on truth and lie.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Truth can walk naked, because, it has nothing to hide. Lie has many things to cover. poor lie

My sympathies are with liars

My sympathies are with liars

Often liars exist among we people too :P

Lord Krishna has told, "Someones a lie is more valuable than 1000 truths" ;)
It's better to hide unpleasant truths :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Yes a liar has to remember so many things. Any slip, he will be made naked

Liar always remain in stress of being caught. So, they have to be careful.

Want to make each day Accountable

A lie is well dressed until naked. Once the lie is open it's more naked than any thing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A lie is well dressed until naked. Once the lie is open it's more naked than any thing else.

This quote makes me remember another Malayalam quote.
a lie/thief exists as truth till it's caught.

Meera sandhu

A truth speaking person, don't need any shade to hide, while for a liar, even a bundles of shades is less.

Want to make each day Accountable

A truth speaking person, don't need any shade to hide, while for a liar, even a bundles of shades is less.

just ask any liar who has made it a profession. Perhaps he may have a just opposite opinion :laugh: :laugh:
if not, why thefts and violence are increasing these days? :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.