Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the women works outside the home just as the man does, then the house chores are split, not the sole responsibility of the women. Even if she didnt work outside the house, she should not only expect help from the man, the man should want to pitch in, too.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Adjustment is name of the game that can work well with working or non working women. Since this topic is related to adjustment about a couple working in same place so we must consider this point. I think working in same place has an advantage for the couple.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Working wife should know how to manage the office as well as the house. If the working women can't manage this, she shouldn't work.

Otherwise, she could spoil the her house.

Want to make each day Accountable

Working wife should know how to manage the office as well as the house. If the working women can't manage this, she shouldn't work.

A typical Indian male mentality :huh: :sick: They simply dont realise that a house is made of two adults and they should contribute equally to make it a happy place for all, instead of being control freaks ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A typical Indian male mentality :huh: :sick: They simply dont realise that a house is made of two adults and they should contribute equally to make it a happy place for all, instead of being control freaks ...

But I am sure he would go for a working wife while he decides to marry. :laugh: :laugh:

But I am sure he would go for a working wife while he decides to marry. :laugh: :laugh:

Most Indian males want a package deal, a working wife who brings in a decent pay and also be an expert at house management , so that they can put their feet up and take it easy !!!! :huh: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most Indian males want a package deal, a working wife who brings in a decent pay and also be an expert at house management , so that they can put their feet up and take it easy !!!! :huh: :dry:

That includes me, but I never forced things on her and asked her to resign the day I did. Although she was eligible for pension having completed 20 years in her job.

That includes me, but I never forced things on her and asked her to resign the day I did. Although she was eligible for pension having completed 20 years in her job.

Sunil what matters is mutual understanding and if a lady is willing and happy to do it then thats it - evident from your life where you both have been happily together for so many years ! what is wrong is this over expectation about having a working wife who should also take care of all other matters ..

When man and woman both work in the same organization, male ego is okay as long as wife remains in a junior position. But there is no guarantee that the husband will remain a senior or superior throughout career. The wife may prove more talented and get promoted earlier. I have seen many such cases. Even in film abhiman, it was not known before marriage that the wife (Jaya Bhaduri) would prove more talented. When wife runs faster than husband, male ego disturbs. Happily, now people reconcile to this.

There is a tendency that husband and wife are posted in same office/ station. I feel that they should be posted at different stations though these may be nearby so that they could daily travel using M.S.T. of railway. This will not disturb their life- official as well as domestic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When man and woman both work in the same organization, male ego is okay as long as wife remains in a junior position. But there is no guarantee that the husband will remain a senior or superior throughout career. The wife may prove more talented and get promoted earlier. I have seen many such cases. Even in film abhiman, it was not known before marriage that the wife (Jaya Bhaduri) would prove more talented. When wife runs faster than husband, male ego disturbs. Happily, now people reconcile to this.

There is a tendency that husband and wife are posted in same office/ station. I feel that they should be posted at different stations though these may be nearby so that they could daily travel using M.S.T. of railway. This will not disturb their life- official as well as domestic.

I am not in favor of posting them in different places or even branches if they can manage to keep them together. You know they ad their relations only improve eating together, traveling together and looking at each other while still working, this improves working efficiency also they can plan better. We have had many IAS/IPS couples posted in same districts.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.