Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier based on the biological differences only certain kinds of career options were given to women like teaching,bank jobs and office work.But now women take up all career options - even flying and shipping jobs which were not available until a few years ago which is really good .

Very true Usha! Women have overcome most of the remaining male bastions too. Even in sports with Mary Kom winning a medal in boxing, that last bastion of a male machoness has fallen too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Number of working women has increased.In every field we find that women dominate the place much.Wife just work to be self dependent.But somehow they just forget their duty of maintaining and managing the household work.

That's right Sharmishtha. Also the changing situation in economy has influenced this much more. Now with increasing prices in most of commodities and necessities, it is essential for both the husband and the wife to work to make their ends meet!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.