Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most medicines that I purchase, I never use. Yes, it can be grouped under bad purchases. But I never give peace to my hubby till he buy those medicines.....

Same here mam. My father bought many medicines that can be used at the time of need. But my mom and I are lucky that we have not become ill since 3 months and all medicines are unused.

Want to make each day Accountable

Most medicines that I purchase, I never use. Yes, it can be grouped under bad purchases. But I never give peace to my hubby till he buy those medicines.....

Same here mam. My father bought many medicines that can be used at the time of need. But my mom and I are lucky that we have not become ill since 3 months and all medicines are unused.

That's not my case...
I am always lazy to take medicines.....
For my dandruff problem, for my cracking knee problem.......
Am always interested in buying them.....but always feel lazy and asks my hubby, if you want me, you should take care of my medicinal intakes. You should give me. It's not my job. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Poor he...he can't even find time to take breath due to his office work :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I have done less purchases. I remember my worst purchase. It was a T-shirt. I don't remember my best purchase.
I just love to purchase things for my home.Recently i purchase a refrigerator which was best for the house.But side by side I too purchase some clothes for me which was not so best.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thread mill that we purchased is really worth. We got it at a low price too. Really worth!!!!

Meera sandhu
Once I purchased a shaving cream. As I tried to use the cream, the entire contents flowed out. Thus this was total waste.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My worst purchase is a Video game when i was a small child that shopkeeper make me fool and sell his bad electronic to me but when i know it was too late for me...................My best purchase is my laptop...............
My LED monitor, most recently purchased is a nice one!!
It's really worth for my eyes

Meera sandhu
My LED monitor, most recently purchased is a nice one!!
It's really worth for my eyes

can you tell me of which brand you purchase your Monitor.I also plan to buy one......
My best purchase i have recently done is I purchased a gold necklace which is very big one

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.