We really feel nice, if we purchase something worth more than its actual cost. Also, we may curse ourselves or feel sad when we saw purchased items damaged or not worth that much. Today, let us discuss such matters. :cheer: :cheer: . You can quote both good and bad. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I purchased a treadmill and that is now useless,so I feel that is worst purchase.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I purchased a treadmill and that is now useless,so I feel that is worst purchase.

It's a nice purchase..... We also have one.
Are you using it to dry your clothes now? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Are you using it to dry your clothes now? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ya cloth is drying ncely,you also can try. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Ya cloth is drying ncely,you also can try. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
so, you didn't hide the truth :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I can't control my laugh after reading this question sandhya. :) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

I can't control my laugh after reading this question sandhya. :) :)

You should laugh more seeing Ram chettan's reply :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
last January i bought prestige cookers (combo pack 5li+2li) which is very good deal.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I ordered a purse from one of the site which I had seen the worst in this world. It was about 2 days after it was teared.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

last January i bought prestige cookers (combo pack 5li+2li) which is very good deal.

This month I exchanged my old 4 burner gas stove to get a Prestige gas stove with 4 burners and glass top. I think, it's the most expensive among Prestige stoves, having elevated burners at the back.
10,500, is the actual cost. We replaced the useless old one to get more than 3000 rupees profit. Now, my kitchen work is more easy too....I was really struggling with my old one, which was bought for 3500 4 years back.

Meera sandhu
I ordered a purse from one of the site which I had seen the worst in this world. It was about 2 days after it was teared.

Actually customers are cheated most for online purchases. Hoping you won't buy a purse online next time :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.