Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If i know that he is giving a gift from his heart than his choice otherwise mine

:laugh: but i give gifts by hand not by heart. :woohoo:

Are you fearing, he will ask your heart as gift :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have already given it to my wife i can't give it to anyone else. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You will get scoldings and beatings from her if you ask it from her, even for rent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know i will be that's why i don't ask her to return it back...hehehe.. :laugh:
If i know that he is giving a gift from his heart than his choice otherwise mine

I have already given it to my wife i can't give it to anyone else. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You will get scoldings and beatings from her if you ask it from her, even for rent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know i will be that's why i don't ask her to return it back...hehehe.. :laugh:

Then why are you not hearing her words to quit your bad habit. Changing our own bad habits/characters for the people whom we love is the best gift we can offer to him.....not even the precious stone on the earth can equal it's value. What do you think

Meera sandhu

Then why are you not hearing her words to quit your bad habit. Changing our own bad habits/characters for the people whom we love is the best gift we can offer to him.....not even the precious stone on the earth can equal it's value. What do you think

I knoe it Sandya and i have tried it in the past but i could not i think i don't strong will power may be i need to consult a doctor to get me rid of it. :(

/quote]

I knoe it Sandya and i have tried it in the past but i could not i think i don't strong will power may be i need to consult a doctor to get me rid of it. :(

I have find why...I have PMed you the reason behind it. But never see it as an excuse....get rid of this bad habit...just try and gift your wife with this wonderful gift. :)

Meera sandhu
Can any one suggest what gifts can we gift small boy? what gift can we gift a would be? what gifts can we gift to husband?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can any one suggest what gifts can we gift small boy? what gift can we gift a would be? what gifts can we gift to husband?

For a small boy you can gift him toys of vehicles, super man etc...he loves it.

For gifting spouse, it depends on personal preference....select a gift that the person will love it

Meera sandhu

If he's a kid then, gift him some toys, video games etc.,
If he's a boy then gift him cycle or some learning materials.

For your partner, it purely depends on his/her own likes. Gifting makes our relationship stronger :)

Vinu
Video game is good but after getting it kids are being addicted to it and continuous playing effects their eyes.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I dont want to give this type of electric games to my childs I want to give wooden toys to encourage arts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]I dont want to give this type of electric games to my childs I want to give wooden toys to encourage arts.[/quote]
Then you are child is good. Now a days children love to play with electronics toy only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.