Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya am talking about our giving gift to others. if some one give us a gift by knowing our interest then it is well and good or if they give by their tast that is also ok. but though you does not like their taste, you should smile for their interest to gift you with effection but you should not insult them by saying that you dont like the gift. if you say like that then they will feel bad and insulted if you say you are happy by the gift and you love it . then the giver will feel more happy.

Keep in mind Never hurt the person who have given you the gift which you dont like

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
sandhya am talking about our giving gift to others. if some one give us a gift by knowing our interest then it is well and good or if they give by their tast that is also ok. but though you does not like their taste, you should smile for their interest to gift you with effection but you should not insult them by saying that you dont like the gift. if you say like that then they will feel bad and insulted if you say you are happy by the gift and you love it . then the giver will feel more happy.

Keep in mind Never hurt the person who have given you the gift which you dont like

I never hurt a person by saying that i did not like his/her gift i accept everything which someone gives me as a gift :) so when are you planning to give me one. :laugh:

I never hurt a person by saying that i did not like his/her gift i accept everything which someone gives me as a gift :) so when are you planning to give me one. :laugh:

I think you will be most happy when someone gifts you a pack of cigarettes :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

No i wont be as the person who will do it does not love me.He does not have a good intention. :laugh:

I think you will be most happy when someone gifts you a pack of cigarettes :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

No i wont be as the person who will do it does not love me.He does not have a good intention. :laugh:

I think you will be most happy when someone gifts you a pack of cigarettes :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote][/quote]

So, you know it well better than we people...yet you are using that useless thing :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

[/quote]

So, you know it well better than we people...yet you are using that useless thing :woohoo:[/quote]

Sometimes we know that we are not doing good but we do it as we are helpless like in my case i am really addicted and i don't think i have such a good will power that i will quit it. :evil:

Sometimes we know that we are not doing good but we do it as we are helpless like in my case i am really addicted and i don't think i have such a good will power that i will quit it. :evil:

You are not helpless.... I will give you advices as capsules, 3 times a day, until you quit :S :evil:

Meera sandhu
I am thankful to God for giving me so much nice gift.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am thankful to God for giving me so much nice gift.

I know, my chettan is really a nice guy. :cheer:
Only a few persons are able to thank God for the gifts he has already given. :)

Meera sandhu
If i know that he is giving a gift from his heart than his choice otherwise mine
0028fggg_2012-04-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.