Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Stress give us more power to work good. Though we didn't understand anything,when we do our work in pressure. Stress,makes ourself to move from the comfortable position to the adverse condition.

That's is not always correct as in stress people may commit mistakes and work may be ruined.

There are different kind of stresses,
1- while you are mentally worried
2-When you are tired and not feeling like working
3- While you are up against challenges. You perform best while against challenges.

In that case keep the lid down, put the shutters down, pull your sheets, cover your head. AC on 16 in place of regular 20 and have a nice sleep. I do it once in a while, while that much stressed.

Oh, that's really nice piece of information shared by you on type of stress but what I am saying is most of the time this third type of stress only works. The other two just ruin our life..Is their any possible if all three of them occur at same time?

Well there is no other way too... :laugh: But please don't put such a low degree for your AC, its not good...a doctor told me.. :)

No- 18 is almost normal here in the area, we live in but while we want some thing different or miss a hill station we simply play with the remote of thermostat that controls AC-cheers.. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.