Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Stress give us more power to work good. Though we didn't understand anything,when we do our work in pressure. Stress,makes ourself to move from the comfortable position to the adverse condition.

That's is not always correct as in stress people may commit mistakes and work may be ruined.

There are different kind of stresses,
1- while you are mentally worried
2-When you are tired and not feeling like working
3- While you are up against challenges. You perform best while against challenges.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me add few more

1. Due to worry about work, whether we can complete the work by the time of dead line given
2. House hold problems.
3. Feeling about life.
4. Tension

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Although stress is considered to be an ailment but I believe,it's not always negative. Our best ideas do come when we are under stress - a kind of brain-storming you can say!
Although stress is considered to be an ailment but I believe,it's not always negative. Our best ideas do come when we are under stress - a kind of brain-storming you can say!

That's what I feel, you do your best while up against challenges.

Our true powers and talents only blossom under stress. Those who are laid-back by nature,yet talented never get a chance to make use of them unless some kind of stress is brought upon them!

Our true powers and talents only blossom under stress. Those who are laid-back by nature,yet talented never get a chance to make use of them unless some kind of stress is brought upon them!

That means I am gonna be useless soon 'cause reading this my stresses have gone. :(

Your article you posted is good gulshan ji. Stress which is little good for every one but a lot of strees is not good for health.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Stress give us more power to work good. Though we didn't understand anything,when we do our work in pressure. Stress,makes ourself to move from the comfortable position to the adverse condition.

That's is not always correct as in stress people may commit mistakes and work may be ruined.

3- While you are up against challenges. You perform best while against challenges.

Oh, that's really nice piece of information shared by you on type of stress but what I am saying is most of the time this third type of stress only works. The other two just ruin our life..Is their any possible if all three of them occur at same time?

In that case keep the lid down, put the shutters down, pull your sheets, cover your head. AC on 16 in place of regular 20 and have a nice sleep. I do it once in a while, while that much stressed.

Oh, that's really nice piece of information shared by you on type of stress but what I am saying is most of the time this third type of stress only works. The other two just ruin our life..Is their any possible if all three of them occur at same time?

In that case keep the lid down, put the shutters down, pull your sheets, cover your head. AC on 16 in place of regular 20 and have a nice sleep. I do it once in a while, while that much stressed.

Well there is no other way too... :laugh: But please don't put such a low degree for your AC, its not good...a doctor told me.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.