Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Having stress is not all good . to avoid stress you need relax and do meditation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Stress never borne you fruit. Instead those people who convert stress into hardwork succeed
Ya i am fully agree with you ketan who concentrate their mind in stress they definitely get success...........
If one knows how to counter how to counter stresses and overcome them they are good for our mental health. we only come out stronger out of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Stress sometimes is good when it is for productivity or for work.like if you have stress for finishing some work timely it will help you in doing it fast.but at the same time if its too much stress then you may do mistakes while finishing it and it may take more time then as usual.

a.s.
There are different kind of stresses-1- you get nervous due to overwork and start doing things wrong or give-up.2- You become stronger mentally and work harder to finish it, you have the alternative in your hands.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

even doctors also advice the same that one should not take much stress.
stress may also result into failure causing depression and sucidial conditions if not checked carefully.

a.s.
Stress has become a part of our life now and brighter side is the output it forcefully make us do the work.
Stress give us more power to work good. Though we didn't understand anything,when we do our work in pressure. Stress,makes ourself to move from the comfortable position to the adverse condition.

Want to make each day Accountable

Stress give us more power to work good. Though we didn't understand anything,when we do our work in pressure. Stress,makes ourself to move from the comfortable position to the adverse condition.

That's is not always correct as in stress people may commit mistakes and work may be ruined.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.