The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello

DFAA for

Sep 17: Deepti

Congratulations Deepti!!

Good Luck to all...

Aastha Gupta
Guys, its really sad that the members are questioning a person's job, who is doing it voluntarily, instead of appreciating her hard work.

Take the results with true spirit. If you are active in a day that does not mean you will surely win the award. It is at a discretion of the moderator who think that one's participation makes the forums more active.

There might be many members who makes this task at their best but at the end of the day there will be only one winner. Hope everyone understand this and co-operate with the moderator.
39_5_5-20100918.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

No more questioning!! Congrats Deepti! Keep up your good job!
Harshil, Keep up the spirit, Man. I wish you all the best!!! :) :) :) .Thanks for your wishes.
Congratulations Deepti for winning the DFAA. Keep up the good work,Friend. :) :)
Yes -- Aastha was doing a voluntary job.. She should be appreciated for her work..
Forums would not be active always with single man show... Please continue with your work Aastha....
Thanks Chinmoy and Nagalakshmi.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think the issue is a minor one and should not beblown out of all proportions.I treat it as a closed chapter.
What are you talking about Chinmoy??? I don't understand... ;) :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congratulations deepti mam, i Would say you won this because of men. I mean because of posts related to men.lol
Congratulation to Deepthi...and wish other participants BEST OF LUCK .. :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.