The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But that rule is not there in rules for daily forum activator day..

hope you understand!
My warm congratulations to all winners! I have a feeling that Aastha is bit stressed with her training in INFOSYS.Why it can not be taken up by some other moderators until she is free!
Thanks Chinmoy for your wishes. Many congratulations to other winners and participants of the DFAA.!!! :) :) :)
Yes Chinmoy ... But there are no other moderators active here.. :(

This is the problem... Donno why all the moderators are busy else where...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I should not be misunderstood and all what I suggest is that Aastha is trying very hard to do this job with all sincerity but what I understand is that it's an important training going on for her and it would be in her interest to concentrate on that.
Yes Chinmoy -- When it comes to priority, she should choose for the training... :)
I do know how she had contributed her services here...

But this should not effect the daily routine here at Boddunan.. So I think some other moderators should replace her some the meanwhile, till she is back with full energy.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yeah! That's exactly the whole point! I hope Maverick would take note of it.
Congratulation Neetu and Nagalakshmi for the DFAA award.. :) :)
Yes --- :) OKK --- Let me again take the duty to request Maverick to transfer the responsibility to some other moderator...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
congratulations nagalakshmi for winning daily forum activator award........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.