The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe he might be an active member for quite a long time.So he must be promoted as moderator. I think next would be ceem.
i think ronark has good English knowledge with proper grammar and active for a long time. that's why he has been appointed as moderator.

Vinu
Ok I am taking my sentence back and deleted it. yes ronark is doing well job no doubt.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

anyway we are missing Aastha in DFAA I like her decision because she cares all active memebers.

you cannot say this man...Ronark is also doing a very good job...such statements will only decrease his confidence in future decision making...moreover moderators are not here to please anybody..there are here to take correct decisions which ronark is doing well at the moment.
Hey Ronark..how did you become the moderator of the site?

I just told Maverick to become moderator. As,i was in this site from very long and at that time,when i told him,i was active in forum as well in article section. So,that's why he selected me as moderator.

Want to make each day Accountable

I cannot please everyone. Santoshji,i am not that much arrogant,as you thinking. This can hurt me,but i am strong person,don't worry.

Want to make each day Accountable

It appears that this thread has become a chat thread. As regards Santosh Kumar's comments on Aastha, I agree that she performed well. But any two persons are not alike. Now Ronark is entrusted with moderator job. I understand he is doing to best of his ability and judgment. Let us all be cooperative.

we can appreciate the previous moderator but the current moderator is relevant presently.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I cannot please everyone. Santoshji,i am not that much arrogant,as you thinking. This can hurt me,but i am strong person,don't worry.

Ronak, don't get hurt by what people say because you are right, you cannot please everyone and I can say that Santosh was also doing good yet when I had a query regarding my article for which he was the editor, he did not even care to answer it so even I was wondering why did he behave that way. But then it is like you have to accept human limitations.
Ronark don't hurt by the words of the members. They don't how hard it is to take a decision and announce the results. So you are doing well.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think When Ronark has received his support from majority of members he has nothing to worry.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.