This is my second announcement today that I am unable to find out one hindi article written and saved. I have no idea where the saved file could be. I even try with 'advanced search' option but in vain. To find out something in boddunan is typical, I think. Yesterday also I spend about half an hour searching where and how to write in hindi. After setting all, finally I posted (written) an article in hindi and saved thinking to post it on another leisurely time. Now, I am looking where it goes.
To frankly say, I am not well aware about this site. There are many confusions to find out or search something.
Hoping for a clear explaination from any senior 'boddunan'
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
basheer
you first clik on MY EARNING =>>MY ARTICLES
HERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR ARTICLES.
AND ALSO STATUS OF THAT ARTICLE ,EANS WHETHER THE ARTICLES IS APPROVED OR NOT.
@Basheer,
Don't worry.Follow one thread and there is no need for a second announcement on the same topic. :)
Yes, Baheer, If your article is good it will get approved.So don't worry.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks to all for helping me. I really found the forum members are so helping nature. Thanks again guys. And one request also that if my article approved and published be the first to read and comment.
[quote]This is my second announcement today that I am unable to find out one hindi article written and saved. I have no idea where the saved file could be. I even try with 'advanced search' option but in vain. To find out something in boddunan is typical, I think. Yesterday also I spend about half an hour searching where and how to write in hindi. After setting all, finally I posted (written) an article in hindi and saved thinking to post it on another leisurely time. Now, I am looking where it goes.
To frankly say, I am not well aware about this site. There are many confusions to find out or search something.
Hoping for a clear explaination from any senior 'boddunan' [/quote]

Basheer, to avoid any type of confusion, I recommend that you go through all the FAQs and numerous threads in Forum, mainly Help Section! This way you will get a much clearer picture of the way things work and will enable you to get around more easily!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.