Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]Yeah I know that, but its seems everyone search for images on Google and post it here.. Why there isn't any genuine and newly created , home made photo.

-Atul B[/quote]

That geniune pictures contest was suggested by me before atul but marverick told its difficult to judge which is genuine and which is not..so dropped.. :huh: :(
Oh!! really nice poem Kumaresh Sir.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
everyone has started getting t_shirt,so you too would get it very soon...have patience...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
hat-20100909.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Now Kumaresh has gone lyrical with his sorrow,don't fail to express yourself poetically when get hold of your shirt!
Where are you Dear?
I want to see you.
I want to touch you.
I want to feel you.
I want to embrace you.
I want to kiss you.
I want to accompany you.

Heart is paining!!
Eyes are staring!!
Tears are flowing!!
Emotions are dieing!!
Where are you dear??

Kumaresh, Love failure? Instead of writing this poem for boddunan tshirt , you could impress some girl.

By the way , your boddunan t-shirt is on the way to your home to knock the door! :laugh:
kumaresh, a very nice poem. As chinmoy told, you have to share a poem with us to show your happiness once you receive your T-shirt. :) ;)
I love that poem but what to say after that :unsure: :unsure:
laughsq-20100909-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Then just call it "lovely"!!!!
I think Kumaresh must have written this poem when he missed his girlfriend / wife? He now used this for T-Shirt. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Am i correct Kumaresh?
23_34_4-20100909-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
000203F2-20100909.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Now his beloved T-shirt would give stiff competition to his wife and girl friends!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.