Gujarat has topped the list of 35 states and union territories in providing maximum number of job placements through employment exchanges, accounting for 5.50 lakh of the 8.30 lakh job offers facilitated by the government agency.

Labour minister Mallikarjun Kharge told Rajya Sabha in response to a question that in the three years -- from 2007 to 2009 -- Gujarat had managed to place 1,78,000, 2,17,000 and 1,53,000 workers, respectively, through employment exchanges.

Complete news Coverage here!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good news kumaresh,
The Sunday Indian and C-Voter nationwide survey of India’s best governed states has seen Gujarat emerge on top among the big states.
Yes Sajeetharan ! It is good news.
Other states also learn from Gujarat !!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Very good news Kumaresh! Just proves yet again that Narendra Modi is an able and enterprising minister. He has really brought Gujarat fame and fortune in terms of everything that goes! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is very good news indeed. Thanks for sharing Kumaresh...

Hope to get more jobs... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i think media should highlight such things so competitiveness for doing good for state arises within political parties...
Thats very nice idea indeed Sajeetharan. Media would be very busy always circulating the gossips and flop news all around. These inspiring and positive news should be for sure circulated.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
During the times of recession they were able to give so many jobs, that means just imagine once the economy starts to boom how great the employments will be in Gujarat.
i think this is very good news... :)

Gujarat is really a great state in our India.. :)
:) :) :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
It is a good new.Thanks for sharing kumaresh.
More share like this.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Good news. Thanks for sharing the information.Unemploymet should perish and selfemployment should cherish. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.