Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:

Of all the living organisms man is supposed to be the deadliest and poisonous creature. I prefer to travel with any other creature except MAN
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:

Of all the living organisms man is supposed to be the deadliest and poisonous creature. I prefer to travel with any other creature except MAN

that's the reason why you are walking with a tigress (Chimpanzee? or ghost?) now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
give me her e-mail id please :S :S

Meera sandhu
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

that's the reason why you are walking with a tigress (Chimpanzee? or ghost?) now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tigresses will not have an e-mail id. her postal address is C/o Dandakaranya
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

street number please :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

Among these three choices, I would opt for jealous person. If I feel bored at time, I cna talk with that person.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

She is well known in Dandakaranya. Just say tigress of Vizag, she will roar back. (May Ayyappa save you).
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

She is well known in Dandakaranya. Just say tigress of Vizag, she will roar back. (May Ayyappa save you).

I want to know if that tigress love the company of a man ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

That's obvious
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

That's obvious

i won't believe.
Each tigress has a distinct pattern as finger prints. Give me her pattern address ;)

Meera sandhu
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person

That's obvious

i won't believe.
Each tigress has a distinct pattern as finger prints. Give me her pattern address ;)

Mauling is her pattern
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.