The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Time to start with a new one, so it seems!

RIM

Added T. to make TRIM

Adding an E to make it MERIT

Added H to make HERMIT

Adding an S to make it HERMITS

ISOTHERM is my new word

We can move on now to another new word SON

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Add 'O' to make new word 'soon'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Adding B: BOONS

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Adding B: BOONS

Added G to make BONGOS, a drum
Adding A: GABOONS is a tree in the family Burseraceae, native to equatorial west Africa

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Adding A: GABOONS is a tree in the family Burseraceae, native to equatorial west Africa

BOLOGNOS, sausages made of various meats

Will start another new word - BAT

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Added S to make STAB

Added S to make STAB

Adding an L to make it BLAST

Added S to make STAB

Adding an L to make it BLAST

BASALT is new word
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.