When Aparna (name unchanged), a lawyer, typed her name in Spokeo's search box, the results shocked her. The address where she had stayed in the United States — a piece of information she thought was not public — was there on the map for anyone to see.read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can use Google's web tools and set up tracking scripts on your pages, then log in and see. Or you can use many numerous SEO tools for finding link backs, etc..

If you have access to a Contol Panel for your site, then it has a Stats tool that will tell you more information about your visitors than you want to know.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Yes,I too have read this news.Now a days I am bit hesitant to work on internet. :( :(
Thanks for your suggestion this will add to the method which has been suggested in the link.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I have seen this by typing my name. In fact whatever you do on the net after logging in is public. also the information about you may be available on many other sites. I have often attempted to get information about my friends or relatives by typing their name on Google search engine and got required results. If you type your name on search engine, even your activities on Buddunan will be traced.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By using Google analytics, we can track the visits of the website.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is OK if we get the details in some good websites.What if the other way? :(
If you want to see the number of visitor of your blog or website you can use feed burner code.

@Sarala,
Please specify me what is "feed burner code"? :) :) :)
It is also like Google analytics.But in Google analytic we need to goto Google analytic website, but for feed burner we do'nt need to goto that feed burner website and login and all that. that code directly show u the number visitors.

You need to goto feed burner website and copy that code and paste that in your blog layout code.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.