About 50,000 workers employed with 175 mini steel plants in Chhattisgarh face a threat of job loss as factory owners have announced closure of their units
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chhattisgarh contributes 27 percent of India's total steel production.
This is really a sad news.I really pity how the workers are going to cope up with the loss of job and family commitments. :( :(
Very disturbing news,indeed! Such huge job loss would severely impact the lives of so many!
thats really a very bad news..a very bad for all the workers who lost their jobs.....thanks abhishek for sharing this information.....
I think the government should do something to save the situation.
The Government should make some alternative arrangements for the workers who lost jobs.
It is very sad news and i hope that some thing should be given to make there daily living.
Though it is difficult to provide compensation of jobs to all the workers immediately,action should be taken in near future.
Its huge loss for the workers. The losses is in huge number, i think the government need to take some steps to provide alternate jobs to them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Why they are closing the units is to be discussed and a solution is to be found.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.