If multi-function phones leave you dazed, here's the answer -- a mobile phone that just makes calls and does nothing else has been developed. No MP3, no apps and no, not even texts can be operated on it.

John's Phone" neither checks Facebook nor follows Twitter feeds. It, however, has a battery life of three weeks and has a manual just one page long, the Sun reported.

There's more. The phone's address book is actually a pen and paper notepad that is tucked behind a flap on the back.

A little smaller than an iPhone, it is 10.5 cm long. It is called the "anti-iPhone". Dutch advertising agency John Doe that created the phone is hoping that it will be a hit with buyers who are left confused by modern technology and youngsters who are buying their first phone.

Costing from 59 pounds in white up to 67 pounds in pink or speed-dial numbers.

The source of news is from ibnlive.com.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
a phone should contain only the features that the user needs. The price of the phone should be commensurate with features. If some one needs to talk only, there is no reason he should pay for more features.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This would be very much useful for persons who does not want to know more about technology and needs phone only to communicate.
Yes very true old people who don't need any other multi functions and only need phone to talk,It will be useful for them........
Nice bit of news for people who are left bewildered by technology! Many of functions are either not needed and are left unused or are just not required by some, a good phone for such people! Thanks for sharing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

that's something new....good phone for those who just need phone to communicate..........thanks for sharing the information nagalakshmi
It can be called as basic model for simple communication...Thanks for the information shared.. :)
i have also heard that these type of mobiles are used in China by school students...
a good news. We should implement these kind of mobiles up to college levels so our morale level in the young generation increase
But now a days youngsters prefer to get mobiles which is fully loaded with all features. :)
Demand and supply should be balanced...the older generation is a goldmine market for a phone that is just a phone since they don't require the other functions...the other people who need the functions would not understand the need.
My mom would love this...lol

Leo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.