Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Friends,
please share some follow up on a Maoist arrested from the vehicle of a Trinamool leader.
@Nagalakshmi

This is one of the many such arrests that the state police administration which is so heavily politicized,regularly claim to be making from the houses,vehicles of opposition leaders.But what is so amazing is there is no prosecution of these leaders in not even a single instance!! Creating history without its knowledge can be very funny at times!!
Promises are going on in all fields.It is not a new thing.Regarding railway I think new lines are to be introduced.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No doubt that there should be greater attention and greater focus on developmental issues of the Railways and then it's an on-going process.As far as the people of the state and the well-informed watchers of the state she is the one who actually has been fighting off the terror let loose by the CPM and it cadres.What is the verdict of Supreme Court on Nandigram massacre issue! Who taught burning of public properties in the name of protests? Who taught chopping off hands for voting for the hand symbol? Who staged gheraos on duly elected Vice Chancellors and prevented them from discharging their duties and ultimately forcing them to resign.The former Governor of the state and grandson of Mahatma Gandhi was abused in the most vicious language when he reacted "in cold horror" on Nandigram massacre! And Mr. Gandhi used this phrase to describe who are the anarchists!!!They have politicized every shpere of life and stilled the voice of reason and logic.And Mamata is rather making them pay through their noses for all their sins committed for the last three and a half decades!!!!
Mamata Banerjee will do work since she is a very strict lady and she has proved herself many times. She has also revealed the Profits that Lalu Prasad Yadav was boasting upon.
Lalu Yadav did not prepare Profit and Loss Account or Balance sheet for Railways. He made remarkable contribution and proved his ability. He initiated many novel schemes.
I do not how anyone compares Mamata to him. She is a hopelessly bad administrator, utter opportunist and reckless anarchist.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.