Buy Satyam at 97 target 110 in this week. expected profit of 10%

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Jayen, for your valuable and informative tips. :) :) :)
Let me know if you have invested in any of the tips I have suggested and whether you made any profits out of it.

Book profits in Satyam at 102 profit of 5% in a day

Oh...It is great sharing.But am not at all in share market so far.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks Jayen, for your valuable and informative tips....keep sharing......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It is valauble information but presently i dont have intention to invest any thing...
I have a great flair for stock markets.But still feeling hesitant due to the risk factor.
The stock market in India has turned highly volatile recently. You can experience a tremendous rise and fall in points every alternate day. This high degree of volatility has made the life of investors miserable as they are incurring massive speculative losses. In this crucial juncture, effective share tips have become the need of the hour.

Before venturing into share trading, novices should have a complete understanding of the specific terminology of this business. It is imperative to understand the intricacies of stock trading, so that you can judge the market and its functioning to perfection. Similar to any form of investment, more and more knowledge of share trading can boost your chances of tasting success. One way to expand your knowledge base is to acquire good trading tips from seasoned investors, traders, trade magazines and numerous online stock research and advisory companies.

Online research and advisory companies with a formidable relationship with countless stock market brokers and traders can offer you vast amounts of information in the form of option tips, nifty tips and intraday tips. They generally carry out extensive research on share market by concentrating on company news, economy news, fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

Option trading is a derivative instrument that involves the trading of options over an exchange. In place of trading stocks, traders trade the options presented with these stocks. Options are available in two categories, namely call options (options to buy) and put options (options to sell). Option trading is frequently confused with futures trading. But, both are completely different having their own distinct characteristics. The use of limitless option tips can open the door to richness as you can derive substantial profits from upward and downward movement of the market or from the inherent stock that remains stagnant. Option trading with effective strategies can provide you exemplary protection against loss, potential for profits and flexibility even in an adverse situation

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
This is a very useful information jayen....but presentely i have no intention of investing in shares..... keep sharing....
Jayen you are amazing and I am following all your stock tips recently I made profit in your glaxo tip which you had suggested to buy at 1914. I sold the same at 2179 yesterday and made a good profit of 15% on my investment in just 2 weeks.

Thank you for this free service.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.