Indefinite strike by Junior doctors of the premier SSKM Hospital spread to another state-run hospital in protest against the assault on one of their colleagues even as a conciliatory attempt by authorities failed to end the impasse.

Reports said that two patients died after being denied admission in the SSKM hospital.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well now the stike viruse has spread to Kolkata too... :)
I think junior doctors should learn good ethics with their medicine subjects..or else there is no use in becoming a doctor.. :angry: :)
It is really sad to hear this news. They should consider the situations of the patients too for whom doctors are the saviors.
This strike is spreading like a contagious diseases to all the doctors... :blink:

Strike can be done... But this should not affect the emergency cases.. :angry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Well now the stike viruse has spread to Kolkata too... :)
I think junior doctors should learn good ethics with their medicine subjects..or else there is no use in becoming a doctor.. :angry: :)[/quote]

exactly rajani i agree with you..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
well its really a worse situation for patients who deeply needs attention...

i think doctors forget their ethics before going on strike....
they forget that it could ever happen to their family members too...
who thought doctors the name strike, pls someone remove that name from their dictionaries
I think the situation has been badly handled by a grossly incompetent government which has miserably failed in all fronts!
Now a days Doctors, Lawyers everybody involve themselves in all nuisance strikes and hartals without caring about the public.
Although I strongly disapprove any such extreme action but in this case the junior medicos may have a valid point.In most of the medical colleges run by the state government the administration has completely collapsed.Highly unionized D-group staff rule the roost leaving the junior doctors to face the wrath of the people.Essential medicines,equipments are not supplied.Local touts merrily operate with the corrupt senior doctors!
Also, Many of the doctors are busy caring about their own clinics and hospitals and never ever the doctors turn up to the government hospitals. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.