China economy expanded 11.1% compared to previous year and in in No2 position overtaking Japan...

Reference link:
http://www.livemint.com/2010/07/30163000/China-overtakes-Japan-as-No2.html

Do you think the position will persist. Why this change took place any idea?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the link,Rajani. I am not able to connect to the link provided. I would share my views once i get through with the link. :)
I think china will keep up the pace and it will try hard to overrule Japan. :)
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]I think china will keep up the pace and it will try hard to overrule Japan. :)[/quote]

That maybe possible Nagalakshmi if it will maintain good relationship with other developing countries such as India..
As most the goods manufactured in China are well saled here...We encourage them a lot...what do u say?
Rajani, this is an old news . We had already discussed about it in forum. See it is dated on july 30. Anyway thanks for bringing up again!

China has increased its defense spendingr by 17.7 percent.
sports budget has increased by £5.906 billion and more will
increase for 2012 olympics .
thanks for sharing the information rajani....i think china would over take every country...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Rajani, this is an old news . We had already discussed about it in forum. See it is dated on july 30. Anyway thanks for bringing up again!

China has increased its defense spendingr by 17.7 percent.
sports budget has increased by £5.906 billion and more will
increase for 2012 olympics .[/quote]

Thanks for giving reply Sajee...I am not sharing this as news it is a topic to discuss...Hence i posted it thinking it is crucial one.The link is provided for reference...Anyhow as you said i will leave this.
Japan's economy is in deep recession for quite some time whereas China has been going from strength to overtake that of the USA!
its obvious those who r true to marketing trips & tricks r right ahead.

so even a big economy like USA,RUSSIA HAS To follow rules of bizzness can't corrupt to be 1 :ohmy:

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
@Sumit

I am not very clear about your views,can you elaborate a bit,please?
Certainly china is overtaking every country, because they are selling cheap goods with good packaging....

And India is their one of the main market. We know the quality is not that good still we buy it....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.