Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us hope atleast by december the inflation pressures comes down. :(
I keep my fingers crossed as the reasons are one too many.It is not the supply side but fresh demands for food fuelling this inflation.
Prices of potato, other vegetables and pulses had driven inflation higher.now the real mooting point is can Govt control food prices or it is demand -supply equation
The supply side constraints were and still there and added to it is huge amount of salary hikes effected in the government sector.So inflation is here to stay.
Yes, I agree with Sajeetharan. The costlier cerals, milk fruits and food items pushed the food infaltion to 11.47 percent.The politicians have done doctorates in economical studies. But, when it comes to practical implementation they struggle a lot. :(
Food prices always fluctuate season wise.. it will surely come down soon
let us hope ,that the price really comes down by the year end and with change in season.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think Congress government has failed to control the inflation.. :(

The vegetables are very high in price... :( I see a very rapid raise.. :(

In 2005, The average price is 8/Kg.
In 2008, The average price is 15/Kg.
But now, I see a very sudden change.....
The average price is 45/Kg.... :dry: :dry:

See the sudden change.... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Every one is hoping the prices to come down but it would be unrealistic to expect it to come down to earlier levels!!
Will India become another Zimbabwe of the future where loaf of bread costed $600 million in 2008.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.