Kapil Sibel apologised to Viswanadhan Anand on nationality issue of the latter.Anand was decided to honour by Hyderabad University by bestowing a doctoral degree of honour.But the human resource ministry put a query on it saying that Anand is now staying in Spain.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: All are very happy now.No body will help him . Be cause he born in India abid. Because so many members are dreaming and waiting for that doctoral degree of honor.
They thought that, how easily he will get it. :blink:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
He had won umpteen number of world championship for India.shame on people who question his nationality ..what's wrong in having dual citizenship?? .
I didn't understand what you wished to convey MAthi.Whom you says happy now?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes Abid i also wantto know what Mathi is trying to say..I think it is really shameful thing a popular person is been questioned for his nationality...They should be proud that he is an indian..
00020473.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Mr.Kapil Sibal should know that no one knows him beyond the borders of India and Anand is a true champion with world-wide fame.Mr. Sibal and his minions stand condemned in their own act!!
Vishwanadhan Anand really deserves it, he has inspired so many of the south indians.
The Grand Master quoted " I have always played under the indian flag,held an indian passport right from the time i took my first overseas trip". It would have really hurted him. But a great applause to him as he didnt reveal his feelings and he immediately engaged himself in the contest with 40 mathematicians.What's wrong in having a dual citizenship?
Ever since Mr. Kapil Sibal was allowed to hold the charge of HRD Ministry he started throwing his weight about pretending to be the Super Vice Chancellor of India.Modesty is alien in his character.This loud-mouthed minister's head always bubbles with quixotic ideas.If you remember he is the author of abolition of class ten examinations.He should take lessons of golden silence from his leader Dr.Manmohan Singh!
Mr. kapil Sibbal is notorious for his stupid gaffes, this is an example of yet another one. He does not even deserve to comment anything about Vishvanathan Anand who has done India proud and has brought fame to all of us. Whereas Mr. Sibbal has done nothing concrete to the benefit of Indians by way of employment or training or anything! Why doesn't he just shut his mouth??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well said Chinmoy and kalyani.No one knows this guy if he crossses india borden...he is undeservable person in high position... :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.