Recently, some photographs of dead bodies of Naxalite women being carried away like animals on pair of bamboos by security forces were published in some newspapers. Obviously, this is in very bad taste. Dead human bodies need be given dignified treatment. However, it goes credit to the security forces that they did not remove clothes of the dead bodies before tying to to the bamboos for carrying away. Thus they made some differentiation between animal and human body.

National Human Rights Commission has taken a serious note of this and asked for explanation. It may be recalled that a few years ago, the army was accused of raping Manipuri women. Consequently, the women there held a naked procession daring the army personnel to rape them.

while combating insurgents and Maoists is okay, it is not possible to let the troops and security forces any inhuman atrocities and blatant violation of human rights.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is indeed a horrifying and shameful act on the part of the security forces!! The dead should be given a dignified treatment even if they are naxalites!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

First I would like to thank Gulshan for raising this topic.This is just barbaric and most shameful.It should coarsen our conscience.
@Chinmoy, our consciences are already coarsened enough!! There are many such incidents happening and will keep happening!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We need to learn how to show respect to our dead and gone.We must hang our heads in shame!
ya it is really shameful act of our forces..

but we can blame them too..Naxalite had killed many security person in a month
Vijay. Killing of security forces by Naxalites or any militants is natural. similarly, killing by security forces is also understandable. What is not understandable is the treatment of dead bodies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There should be some respect for the human dead bodies plsss, there are still human right.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.