In World Cup football 2010 quarter fianal Argentina will meet Germany. They had met in quarter finals of 2006 world cup.Germany won then.Also in 1986 and 1990 world cup finals they met. In 1986 Maradona lifted cup for Argentina wile in 1990 Germeny revenged.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In 2006 quarter final also argentina played against germany.
Germany has won it last time.

argentina is in great form too..
but its germany all the freaking way
It promises to be a thrilling encounter and the kind of form Germany displayed in their last match against England Argentia'd better watch out!
That match has to erased from england's history of football.
even they played well and had 9 shots on goal. they managed to score 1 only and eventually lost to germany by 4-1
In my view Germany has more chance of wining the match against the Argentina.But can't say this is football anything can happen.
when is this match...
@jasmeet

Yes Germany have great chance to win this world cup. they are young team showing consistent performance. whereas argentina have great players and they have good forward and midfield players.

this is will be the match of the fifa 2010.

the match is on 3rd of july.
Thanks Sajeetharan sir i am waiting to see this match and this will be my first match which i will see of world cup.
@Jasmeet

please don't call me sir, am a student. i don't need that much respect.

and yes this will be a fantastic match for sure. but i miss my favorites England.
sajeetharan we must give respect to all.
Its said to see your team is out but my favorite Brazil still is in world cup but don't know for how long...
Although my favorite team is Brazil,the German show against England was a fantastic one with their lightning speed and grit and Germany is emerging as a strong contender for the cup.
Argentina is an unlucky team to have Germany with Berlin Wall always in front of them !!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.