Hello friends.. daily i saw in news that in a lot of states people are getting impure water in pure water bottles after paying 12 rs and bad vegetables which produced with the use of various harmful injections which makes vegetables fast growth. People are not getting pure milk. Milk is in packets or that milk which is made up of harmful chemicals.

U.P. Is the most bad state if we notice regarding impure food and impure milk and impure water.

I don't know why These some people becoming devil for other Indian people. They should know that one day if their children will eat this , then what will happen with them.

At this time Only Haryana & Punjab are he two states and villages of India left where people are getting pure food.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@LOhit thanks for highlighting this important issue!!

India is still being called a country of farmers and we claim ourselves to be an agricultural country! Yet, the people here do get pure unadulterated food! It is indeed a sorry state of affairs!!

Everywhere in India, especially the big cities, the population is increasing and to keep up with the competition of earning livelihood, those who are control of businesses related to food, fruits, vegetables, dairy products etc look at it as excellent opportunity to make more profits!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Does UP also produce impure politicians!!!
UP is the only state which is the main like head office of these bad indians which makes bad food and export it.
There is race for making more money. There is food and drug adulteration. The persons involves are unscrupulous. The problem is that every one wants honesty from all except him and his close family members.

It is pleasant surprise to know that at least two states Haryana and Punjab are god for pure food.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Adulteration is rampant everywhere in this country.Would you let me know the source of your information?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.