Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Trees are silent and selfless servers.
Save them if u want to live longer !!!
Very well said they are silent and are just like other living beings in this world.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Why don't we cut down on the number of government departments instead of cutting trees!!
That's an excellent suggestion Chinmoy!!! That will end most of our problems for ever!! :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani,

I have come across the names of certain departments,the people of these departments do nothing and are a big drag on the exchequer!!
@Chinmoy, I would like to give an example I saw with my own eyes!!

You are aware of Security Press of India which prints currency notes. This press is located at Nasik Road, very close to my in-laws' place. One of my elder brothers-in-law is an accountant in the press who told us this fact./ The dept that is responsible for cutting up paper has so less work that the employees do not know what to do with their time.

These people set up the paper for cutting, cut one side of it and go home. The next day, second side of the set paper block is cut!! Astonishing isn't it, but true!! :woohoo: Instead why this dept is not shut down or merged with others, I just can't imagine!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I remember the valuable contribution of 'Chipko' movement under leadership of Sunderlal Bahuguna. The men and women of Chipko organizations would cling to trees to protect from cutting. Presently, it goes to credit of the Maoists that they protect trees in their area of influence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Such instances are too many.I know of one of my relatives who has been working in the Irrigation Department and his job is to plumb the depth of water of a river at a certain part but the fact is the river remains dry almost 8 months in a year !!And when he visits me he complains of hard work!!
Yes it is very important to save trees and the best way is to create awareness which already discussed..The images shared by MEEAN and KUMARESH is simply great...
If world is on the edge of end.. Only trees can save it.. Come on lets get together.. to save the planet.. jus tplant on seed, plant.. daily in 665 days till the end it will be atleaste 665 trees the together save the world..

Till now God has helped you..
Today he needs your Help..
Help God.. Plant Trees.. & Palnts...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.