If you avail services of direct Selling Agents of B.S.N.L. or for that matter any agents, be very careful.

Some subscribers to internet service of BSNL have very bad experience. They paid BSNL bill through DSA. The DSA deposited the bill through his cheque and retained customer's cash with himself. The cheque issued by DSA for payment of customer bill bounced. Consequently, service to the customer was stopped by BSNL in spite of payment. Thus the DSA is enjoying by misusing customer money.
:angry: :angry: :angry:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's very bad. Thanks for sharing this news Gulshan. It is always better to pay bills online or in person.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I have BSNL landline and broadband connection. But I always pay bills in person..

Thanks a lot Gulshan for making us aware of this misdeed..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I think BSNL is becoming undependable in all aspects..Thanks to Gulshan for sharing this information..
Hope B.S.N.L wants to get money from the customer by hook or cook.....

This is important news to know.... Thanks Gulshan..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for sharing this crucial Info!! :angry:

I too have BSNL connection but always pay the bill at the authorised BSNL counter!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As has been pointed out by Meean and some others,it 's always advisable to pay BSNL though so many other modes.Even you can opt for ECS mode.
Thanks for the information..it is necessary for BSNL users like us..I generally prefer by person.
Thank you for spreading this awareness. This is a very useful info.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
This is not fair on part of DSA and thanks for letting us know such a valuable information.
I think the victim should have approached the consumer court for getting justice.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.