Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very Good Morning to you,Gulshan!

If India ever loses her diversity she would lose her soul!
Good one keep it up.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The importance of successfully retaining our cultural diversity for centuries assumes greater importance in the light of what is happening in the Korea peninsula.Although the Koreans have the same culture but just see how bitterly they are divided!!
Isn't that the same to be said of us, Pakistan after all was once a part of us and now we are equally bitter with one other!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I dream for 'Akhand Bharat" .

One day it will happen surely. But don't know when.

Akhand Bharat = Bharat + Pakistan + Bangladesh

That is only way to get rid of bitterness .

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
@Kalyani

Although the analogy you have drawn may look valid.But it is not essentially so.Pakistan was created on the demand for a Muslim homeland.And it declared itself to be an Islamist state going against the grain of pluralism in our society.The result has been horrendous.There is endless division among the muslims - Shias ans Sunnis.Now the Muslim population which migrated to Pakistan are known as 'Mojahir' are second class citizens of Pakistan.On the other India can claim great success in maintaining the unity and integrity of thenation all these years primarily because of our plural culture.India is the home of more Muslims than that of the entire population of Pakistan.But Korea's case is completely different.
India is a splendid example of Unity in Diversity. God Bless India.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.