Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for some very interesting facts about Telangana and other countries! :cheer:

Wecome Kalyani. The best part of my life was spent in Telangana. Especially my early education and later.

Oh Okay! So are you really happy that Telangana is now a separate state?? :cheer:

Not exactly. But the best aspects of a region known for its historical importance irrespective of my personal feelings should be highlighted.

In view of your knowledge of the region would you kindly bring out a few reasons why people of Telengana wanted a separate state, for our better understanding as we stay far away.[/quote

There is only one reason. KCR floated a party known as TRS to fulfill his nasty and greedy desires. KCR was kicked out from all the known parties. Thus he has become an unemployed politician. The strangest thing that worked for him was, the debacle of Congress in the entire undivided AP. He himself never dreamed in his wildest dreams that he would win. Even now if a referendum is taken you will find people of Telangana are against bifurcation.

But the demand was from decades and unless public support was not there KCR could not have won. I do not agree demise of Congress has anything to do with it. Was it that Telengana people felt that they are not getting just treatment in AP

Telangana was treated equally well. In fact there are are more backward regions in Seemandhra than in Telengana.. Krishna committee's findings clearly clarified that Telangana was not ill treated.

Something is being held back. Only KCR's desire to become employed is not reason enough. Please be frank for enlightening readers.

Ok . If i'm holding back some thing, Krishna commitee that has been constituted to verify the facts about injustice done to Telanga in no uncertain terms said that Telangana is well developed. I'm not a political leader to hold back the truth.

It is my curiosity which is forcing me to ask the reasons why people of Telengana opted out of Andhra, even if it was well developed. As you are in AP I feel you can throw light on it.
Thanks for some very interesting facts about Telangana and other countries! :cheer:

Wecome Kalyani. The best part of my life was spent in Telangana. Especially my early education and later.

Oh Okay! So are you really happy that Telangana is now a separate state?? :cheer:

Not exactly. But the best aspects of a region known for its historical importance irrespective of my personal feelings should be highlighted.

In view of your knowledge of the region would you kindly bring out a few reasons why people of Telengana wanted a separate state, for our better understanding as we stay far away.[/quote

There is only one reason. KCR floated a party known as TRS to fulfill his nasty and greedy desires. KCR was kicked out from all the known parties. Thus he has become an unemployed politician. The strangest thing that worked for him was, the debacle of Congress in the entire undivided AP. He himself never dreamed in his wildest dreams that he would win. Even now if a referendum is taken you will find people of Telangana are against bifurcation.

But the demand was from decades and unless public support was not there KCR could not have won. I do not agree demise of Congress has anything to do with it. Was it that Telengana people felt that they are not getting just treatment in AP

Telangana was treated equally well. In fact there are are more backward regions in Seemandhra than in Telengana.. Krishna committee's findings clearly clarified that Telangana was not ill treated.

Something is being held back. Only KCR's desire to become employed is not reason enough. Please be frank for enlightening readers.

Ok . If i'm holding back some thing, Krishna commitee that has been constituted to verify the facts about injustice done to Telanga in no uncertain terms said that Telangana is well developed. I'm not a political leader to hold back the truth.

It is my curiosity which is forcing me to ask the reasons why people of Telengana opted out of Andhra, even if it was well developed. As you are in AP I feel you can throw light on it.

You are welcome. As I already said, it's not the people who opted for Telangana. It's the politicians.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.