Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those politicians and people who were exposed by Tehelka in earlier years are now jumping with glee.

Its but natural. The man who has exposed them ,himself exposed.
yes. He cannot go scot free as NCW has stepped in and it may take suo motu cognisance of the issue. Tarun has written his own set of penal code it seems.

Stepping down from his post is a good gesture. This is not a substitute for the punishment that be inflicted by competent court.

accepting guilty is good thing but it don't declare him innocent. I saw in one news channel that girl is not want to complain.
yes. He cannot go scot free as NCW has stepped in and it may take suo motu cognisance of the issue. Tarun has written his own set of penal code it seems.

Stepping down from his post is a good gesture. This is not a substitute for the punishment that be inflicted by competent court.

accepting guilty is good thing but it don't declare him innocent. I saw in one news channel that girl is not want to complain.

Even without the complaint, the case was taken for investigation and Goa police already filed FIR against Tarun Tejpal.

Even without the complaint, the case was taken for investigation and Goa police already filed FIR against Tarun Tejpal.

This case will not stay in court. They will prove that it is sex with consent.

I will not be surprised if it happens that way. Tarun Tejpal is a smart operator.

I will not be surprised if it happens that way. Tarun Tejpal is a smart operator.

I am actually watching a debate on Tmes now channel and a couple of his journalist friends are trying to say that it is consectual sex..But since there is CCTV footage the truth is bound to come out..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am actually watching a debate on Tmes now channel and a couple of his journalist friends are trying to say that it is consectual sex..But since there is CCTV footage the truth is bound to come out..

Tarun Tejpal from the way he was insisting on CCTV footage, shows that he's confident CCTV footage has been taken care of.

Tarun Tejpal from the way he was insisting on CCTV footage, shows that he's confident CCTV footage has been taken care of.

That may not be possible I feel, but CCTV footage has its own limitations since one cannot see a person's expression especially when it is with regard to a sensitive issue...Unless it is obvious it can be interpreted in any way and a good criminal lawyer will make mincemeat of any evidence by creating confusion in the minds of the people and the jury/judge...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What is the use of filing case against if this was done with the consent of the girl. Is this done for bad publicity?

What is the use of filing case against if this was done with the consent of the girl. Is this done for bad publicity?

Did the girl give consent? No. Goa police squad has reached Delhi to question Tarun Tejpal. Truth will come out only after investigation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.