Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The bus belonged to a travel agency called Jabbar travels and the driver was driving recklessly which caused the accident .. The problem is there is absolutely no check on the way the private agencies run their bus services and precious human lives are lost in such a manner because of their carelessness..

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/131030/news-current-affairs/article/bus-catches-fire-andhra-pradesh-40-feared-dead

I am reading it every day. Accident are very common. Drivers are not trained. Every one know how to get a driving licence. Here a blind person can have driving licence. Last week one of mine collage mat died in car accident because driver of another car was in drunk situation. My collage mat was doctor.

Its unfortunate that you lost your friend due to drunken driving of another person. But are we learning the lessons?The driver will grease the palms of the authorities and get away. And very soon he will kill another. And this goes on and on.

Most of persons are reading and listening every about accidents. But no one like to learn lessons. Drunken driving and use of mobile during driving is main cause behind accident.
The bus belonged to a travel agency called Jabbar travels and the driver was driving recklessly which caused the accident .. The problem is there is absolutely no check on the way the private agencies run their bus services and precious human lives are lost in such a manner because of their carelessness..

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/131030/news-current-affairs/article/bus-catches-fire-andhra-pradesh-40-feared-dead

I am reading it every day. Accident are very common. Drivers are not trained. Every one know how to get a driving licence. Here a blind person can have driving licence. Last week one of mine collage mat died in car accident because driver of another car was in drunk situation. My collage mat was doctor.

Its unfortunate that you lost your friend due to drunken driving of another person. But are we learning the lessons?The driver will grease the palms of the authorities and get away. And very soon he will kill another. And this goes on and on.

Most of persons are reading and listening every about accidents. But no one like to learn lessons. Drunken driving and use of mobile during driving is main cause behind accident.

Yes. Using Mobile while driving is another modern day menace. I for one never leave a person if I see any person driving a vehicle with a mobile in hand. If law cannot stop these hazards, people can do it. What all you need is 'Courage.'
This is sad 42 lives gone. :(

Rightly said there should be a check before issuing DL to the bus drivers. I have seen drivers driving recklessly in Delhi too they I feel are not concerned about the people life dependent on them. :evil:
How to control drinking of drivers, in one such case while at transfer I was with the driver and in the middle path he stopped the truck and went to drink, I have to wait for more than seven hours and then he reached I was stranded inside the jungle for so many hours.

http://mohanmekap.com/

How to control drinking of drivers, in one such case while at transfer I was with the driver and in the middle path he stopped the truck and went to drink, I have to wait for more than seven hours and then he reached I was stranded inside the jungle for so many hours.

We cannot stop drunk driving. But we can stop traveling in trucks. They are the most unreliable mode of transport for people.

Of course there are accidents taking place every day, but this one was horrific and for 42 people to get charred because of the carelessness of the driver and the owners is shocking ...I sincerely hope that the respective governments take proper steps to ensure safety, since a lot of people travel these days..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is horrible and after hearing some software professional were in the bus and in holidaying gives immense sadness to the carelessness of driver. He was drunk. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is horrible and after hearing some software professional were in the bus and in holidaying gives immense sadness to the carelessness of driver. He was drunk. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

All are humans. Software professionals are also humans. The child who was burnt alive in its mother's lap is also human. Its a human tragedy.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

All are humans. Software professionals are also humans. The child who was burnt alive in its mother's lap is also human. Its a human tragedy.

True, most of the passengers died but the driver who was responsible for the tragedy managed to escape and is now in hospital. In fact this incident is enough to make one think twice before boarding a private bus again...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True, most of the passengers died but the driver who was responsible for the tragedy managed to escape and is now in hospital. In fact this incident is enough to make one think twice before boarding a private bus again...

This is indeed a very horrible accident. The private bus operators everywhere in India are extremely quick to raise the prices of their tickets during vacations and popular festivals such as Diwali and Christmas etc. but they hardly take even the basic measures to ensure the safety and security of their passengers. In fact most operators do not even bother to check the competency of their drivers. There is a need to ensure extremely strict and rigid controls in place to prevent such mishaps.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.