Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
From what I perceive Manmohan Singh is no doubt a shadow PM and weak and if he has tried to push the ordinance bill it is under pressure because he may not personally be for it ! But with Rahul bursting out against it puts him in a spot and I can imagine how embarrassing it would be for him which is just not fair especially after the way he has upheld the family during thick and thin..

Not just Manmohan singh entire union cabinet who approved the ordnance and sent for Presidential assent is embarrassed. This also reflects badly on the organization and administration. Rahul Gandhi being No. 2 in Congress is very much part of the ruling alliance decision making body and it makes no sense to suddenly come with such outbursts. I fail to understand how the UPA- organization and government work. Although Rahul Gandhi is right in the particular issue, he is too late to voice his dissent . This style of functioning is sure to bring UPA and Congress to doomsday.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
From what I perceive Manmohan Singh is no doubt a shadow PM and weak and if he has tried to push the ordinance bill it is under pressure because he may not personally be for it ! But with Rahul bursting out against it puts him in a spot and I can imagine how embarrassing it would be for him which is just not fair especially after the way he has upheld the family during thick and thin..

Not just Manmohan singh entire union cabinet who approved the ordnance and sent for Presidential assent is embarrassed. This also reflects badly on the organization and administration. Rahul Gandhi being No. 2 in Congress is very much part of the ruling alliance decision making body and it makes no sense to suddenly come with such outbursts. I fail to understand how the UPA- organization and government work. Although Rahul Gandhi is right in the particular issue, he is too late to voice his dissent . This style of functioning is sure to bring UPA and Congress to doomsday.
It just goes on to show the disparities among party and the government, according to some news channels September 21 meeting of congress approved this all are present after BJP publicly denounced this and then it seems president is delaying the accent as he is consulting three prominent constitutional experts on this, then these press conference comes out.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Probably the only good thing that came out of Digvijay Singh was his opposition to the ordinance bill which he had voiced even before Rahul Gandhi's outburst and also Deora junior had openly condemned the bill....I too agree with Rahul but again the way he has brought it out after it was passed and he being the VP of congress etc makes it a bit of a sham !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Probably the only good thing that came out of Digvijay Singh was his opposition to the ordinance bill which he had voiced even before Rahul Gandhi's outburst and also Deora junior had openly condemned the bill....I too agree with Rahul but again the way he has brought it out after it was passed and he being the VP of congress etc makes it a bit of a sham !

Okay I agree with you but why Rahul could not wait for Manmohan to return and discuss with him. Does Rahul wants us to stay in the category of fools of the highest level to believe that he did not know about this important ordinance before it went to president? If he is trying to make us believe that, if he is trying to ridicule the bill, it is nothing but a planned scheme of congress party on collective basis.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Okay I agree with you but why Rahul could not wait for Manmohan to return and discuss with him. Does Rahul wants us to stay in the category of fools of the highest level to believe that he did not know about this important ordinance before it went to president? If he is trying to make us believe that, if he is trying to ridicule the bill, it is nothing but a planned scheme of congress party on collective basis.

Of course now it looks as f it was a well planned and executed strategy by Rahul and his cronies, and even if he is right in his opinion, the way he did is another one of his flipflops...He is by now known for his unpreditable behavior, not a good sign in someone aspiring to be a future PM..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course now it looks as f it was a well planned and executed strategy by Rahul and his cronies, and even if he is right in his opinion, the way he did is another one of his flipflops...He is by now known for his unpreditable behavior, not a good sign in someone aspiring to be a future PM..

The way the ruling party functionaries are behaving only brings the ruling party, alliance and administration to ridicule and this is surest way to reach doom early.

I think after honorable President of India, delays the assent as he sought opinions of three constitutional experts government senses the odd and for this press club of India press conference of Rahul, as the result of this, some times, when any policy decision made, one should look beyond it, professional organization look for all the other aspects of any decision making.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think after honorable President of India, delays the assent as he sought opinions of three constitutional experts government senses the odd and for this press club of India press conference of Rahul, as the result of this, some times, when any policy decision made, one should look beyond it, professional organization look for all the other aspects of any decision making.

Of course Rahul Gandhi intervened only after things were going worst for ruling alliance. Such belated action as a reaction to unpleasant situation is hardly worth appreciation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.