Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the best news for me since I love to eat everything that is fattening - Ghee, butter, crea cakes,sweets,pastries and all pizza based dishes :dry: - let's hope the medication hits the market soon since walking and exercise no doubt helps but it is better to have an alternative when you are lazy ... :P

Cake, ice-cream and lassi are my weak points. I don't leave any opportunity to pounce on them. I guess, this new invention would be fruitful for me too just like you :laugh: :laugh:

Certainly a good news for all food lovers, who used to live in fear of even thinking about fat building food stuff. It's a celebration time for all of them. Cheers

We still have to hear anythig constructive about this. I am waiting for the next follow-up news on this issue to see what the next conclusions are. By the way, there would be something positive as the news that you posted is just the tip of the iceberg.

We heard that studies were conducted on mice. ( A general practice in scientific world). Before introducing the product based on the studies, several confirmatory tests are to be done. Hence it takes time. After all its concerned with humans. You have to wait. It will not be introduced in a jiffy.

I wonder why all experiements are conducted on mice only (are they genetically nearer to men)? The experiements are first carried out on them and then the conclusions are taken into account for further study. I don't want to be a mouse in my next birth...

Their constitution and body system are akin to humans.

But can we apply them on human unless someone volunteering his life for the purpose?

That would be pretty risky unles someone is ready to risk the life for the betterment of human kind. And there is a very little possiblity of that to happen. Moreover, the people won't be ready to experiment on him.
This is the best news for me since I love to eat everything that is fattening - Ghee, butter, crea cakes,sweets,pastries and all pizza based dishes :dry: - let's hope the medication hits the market soon since walking and exercise no doubt helps but it is better to have an alternative when you are lazy ... :P

Cake, ice-cream and lassi are my weak points. I don't leave any opportunity to pounce on them. I guess, this new invention would be fruitful for me too just like you :laugh: :laugh:

Certainly a good news for all food lovers, who used to live in fear of even thinking about fat building food stuff. It's a celebration time for all of them. Cheers

We still have to hear anythig constructive about this. I am waiting for the next follow-up news on this issue to see what the next conclusions are. By the way, there would be something positive as the news that you posted is just the tip of the iceberg.

We heard that studies were conducted on mice. ( A general practice in scientific world). Before introducing the product based on the studies, several confirmatory tests are to be done. Hence it takes time. After all its concerned with humans. You have to wait. It will not be introduced in a jiffy.

I wonder why all experiements are conducted on mice only (are they genetically nearer to men)? The experiements are first carried out on them and then the conclusions are taken into account for further study. I don't want to be a mouse in my next birth...

Their constitution and body system are akin to humans.

But can we apply them on human unless someone volunteering his life for the purpose?

That would be pretty risky unles someone is ready to risk the life for the betterment of human kind. And there is a very little possiblity of that to happen. Moreover, the people won't be ready to experiment on him.

There were instances where people came forward to test the veracity of a study or an experiment. But not before a full confirmation of the results.

It really is ! There is a saying you should eat to live and not live to eat but how many of us are able to do that ? Probably celebrities do it at times to stay trim since they get their fat bucks through their looks, but the compensation is there ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.