Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember a case that took place while i was in high school when a classmate had committed suicide..the rumor was that she was pregnant and much later it was revealed that it was her father who was the culprit and was arrested...According to the reports released by the government there are as many as 23,792 rape cases pending in various high courts across the country and many of them more than a decade old...UP leads in the numbers !!

Delhi is the rape capital. U.P. may be leading in numbers but also U.P. is largest populated state in India. So percentage of rape would not be more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember a case that took place while i was in high school when a classmate had committed suicide..the rumor was that she was pregnant and much later it was revealed that it was her father who was the culprit and was arrested...According to the reports released by the government there are as many as 23,792 rape cases pending in various high courts across the country and many of them more than a decade old...UP leads in the numbers !!

Such incidents are quite high in number, but most of them do not get reported because of the shame it will bring to the family, but such rape cases where the father rapes his own daughter is quite disgusting and mostly arise out of the conviction that 'since she is the fruit of my own seed, I can very well taste it' I read this in an article by a prominent psychiatrist! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Such incidents are quite high in number, but most of them do not get reported because of the shame it will bring to the family, but such rape cases where the father rapes his own daughter is quite disgusting and mostly arise out of the conviction that 'since she is the fruit of my own seed, I can very well taste it' I read this in an article by a prominent psychiatrist! :blink:

It is not only disgusting but also makes you lose faith in humanity.It is almost like some men have no moral values left when it comes to appeasing their lust....worse than animals in some way !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not only disgusting but also makes you lose faith in humanity.It is almost like some men have no moral values left when it comes to appeasing their lust....worse than animals in some way !

True! Such people have absolutely no moral values and they are also probably at the lowest level in intellect to the extent it is almost pathological!

Another brute has raped a two-year-old child yesterday in Kolhapur! The rapist is a construction laborer from Jharkhand and he raped the little girl with such brutality that she is lying in an ICU very critically injured! When will such horrible crimes end? :angry:

Another brute has raped a two-year-old child yesterday in Kolhapur! The rapist is a construction laborer from Jharkhand and he raped the little girl with such brutality that she is lying in an ICU very critically injured! When will such horrible crimes end? :angry:

Death penalty is only suitable punishment for 'baby rapers'. I fail to understand how lust gets stronger than natural affection for baby.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Death penalty is only suitable punishment for 'baby rapers'. I fail to understand how lust gets stronger than natural affection for baby.

Only a pervert of an extreme kind and mentally diseased person can develop lust instead of affection towards a little baby! I agree that these people must be given horrible deaths ending in their death which must be slow and painful!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.