This is a classic case of a rapist who was freed from jail on account of his good behavior.And the first thing he did after coming out was rape his own 7 year old daughter. The incident happened in Bhopal...Is rape addictive or is the man mentally sick?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhopal/Man-freed-from-jail-for-good-behaviour-rapes-his-daughter/articleshow/21095213.cms?intenttarget=no

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a classic case of a rapist who was freed from jail on account of his good behavior.And the first thing he did after coming out was rape his own 7 year old daughter. The incident happened in Bhopal...Is rape addictive or is the man mentally sick?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhopal/Man-freed-from-jail-for-good-behaviour-rapes-his-daughter/articleshow/21095213.cms?intenttarget=no

Rapists are not mentally sick they are addictive. Most of criminal are addictive.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Rapists are not mentally sick they are addictive. Most of criminal are addictive.

I suppose they are , also lack any kind of moral values otherwise how can a person rape his own daughter after coming out of prison having served a sentaence for the same crime. So punishment is not going to reform them which means they should be given either a life sentence or a death sentence ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I suppose they are , also lack any kind of moral values otherwise how can a person rape his own daughter after coming out of prison having served a sentaence for the same crime. So punishment is not going to reform them which means they should be given either a life sentence or a death sentence ...

I am firmly convinced of that it's basically a biological disorder with a criminal element into it and they are born deformed and can never be reformed!!!

I am firmly convinced of that it's basically a biological disorder with a criminal element into it and they are born deformed and can never be reformed!!!

I too tend to think that such a tendency is a disease of the mind . The mentality and conditioning that individuals go through their growing years and the social atmosphere may have a lot to do with it..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Rapists are pathological perverts and need to be treated like insane people are treated. This is so disgusting! A similar incident had happened in Nasik a few months back, so I think there is a pathological factor at play!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now the custodial rapes, rapes by parent and even grand parent are reported. This is indeed disgusting and it appears that we are becoming a sick society.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
Now the custodial rapes, rapes by parent and even grand parent are reported. This is indeed disgusting and it appears that we are becoming a sick society.

Either earlier things were happening under the wraps, which is what I tend to believe...it is just that now rape cases are coming out into the open especially the ones that happen within a family !

Either earlier things were happening under the wraps, which is what I tend to believe...it is just that now rape cases are coming out into the open especially the ones that happen within a family !

I agree! Rapes within a family is nothing new, they used to happen in the earlier times but it is only now they are coming put of wraps because of women's education and economical liberation. We have all heard stories of how widows in a family were sexually exploited by their so-called male protectors! So forced incest of such kind is not new! What it ultimately boils down to is finding proper and timely outlets for sexual feelings!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rape is definitely very heinous but it is unthinkable that a father would do so. Extramarital sex and rape of sister in law is not new and is somewhat different from that of daughter by her father. This is height of depravity and needs immediate concern.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember a case that took place while i was in high school when a classmate had committed suicide..the rumor was that she was pregnant and much later it was revealed that it was her father who was the culprit and was arrested...According to the reports released by the government there are as many as 23,792 rape cases pending in various high courts across the country and many of them more than a decade old...UP leads in the numbers !!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.