Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The state governments do not have enough strength to fight terrorism. So they should agree to give more authority to center. Unless center gets more authority and some of the autonomy of state governments compromised, it will not be possible to contain terrorism.

I think that if police forces of each state are strengthened and given more autonomy, then it would help contain such acts of terrorism to a great extent. In spite of being the core components of a state security,. the police are still struggling under political pressure, severe lack of basic equipments and weapons. So if these issues are addressed immediately, a lot can be improved.

The terrorists operate on All India basis and are not limited by territorial jurisdiction of states. Coordination between states is not feasible without effective intervention of central authority. Hence, there is need that states shed their autonomy tro enable center to take more effective action using central forces.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is very sad and unfortunate happened.
India must take strict decision against terrorism.

Be positive
The state governments do not have enough strength to fight terrorism. So they should agree to give more authority to center. Unless center gets more authority and some of the autonomy of state governments compromised, it will not be possible to contain terrorism.

I think every citizen of India wants that center get more authority but her again politics is playing it dirty game. Today Digvijay singh quote that Narender Modi may be behind these blasts. What a foolish thing. Doob Maro

I think every citizen of India wants that center get more authority but her again politics is playing it dirty game. Today Digvijay singh quote that Narender Modi may be behind these blasts. What a foolish thing. Doob Maro

Yes, that's the best solution, for Digvijay Singh, "Doob maro."

Digvijay singh often makes wild and irrelevant accusations. This is counter productive. Stress should be on how to combat terrorism.

Digvijay singh often makes wild and irrelevant accusations. This is counter productive. Stress should be on how to combat terrorism.

The immaturity and insensitivity of the politicians has increased manifold in the last few years. Every time a disaster or an act of terrorism occurs in India, all we see is a stupid game of passing the blame to others and a series of accusations, all in a manner that is very shameful and disgusting. It is time that all such politicians should be forcibly retired starting with Digvijay!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The immaturity and insensitivity of the politicians has increased manifold in the last few years. Every time a disaster or an act of terrorism occurs in India, all we see is a stupid game of passing the blame to others and a series of accusations, all in a manner that is very shameful and disgusting. It is time that all such politicians should be forcibly retired starting with Digvijay!

It is for people to retire such politicians while voting in parliamentary and assembly elections.

It is for people to retire such politicians while voting in parliamentary and assembly elections.

What happen with it. If public will not elect them is election they have good scope of back door entry. Member of Rajya Sabha.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.