The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Tsunami alert has been taken back but air services and bullet train remains suspended.

So, at last a little relief :)

but it's really miserable to live under such treats

Meera sandhu
Now Tsunami alert has been taken back but air services and bullet train remains suspended.

Heaved a sigh of relief especially we in Coastal AP. A Tsunami threat in Japan is a threat to Indian coasts too

So, at last a little relief :)

but it's really miserable to live under such treats

Yes, now you can imagine, how a nation which is under constant threats of natural calamities could stand proudly amidst the advanced nations. That's the greatness of Japan

Heaved a sigh of relief especially we in Coastal AP. A Tsunami threat in Japan is a threat to Indian coasts too

Rambabu sir, why dont you shift your base to Hyderabad till the world comes to an end? next year you can go to vizak!

Swetha Shenoy
since dec 1st, everytime there is an uproar in the news, my thought sits up like a dog's keen ears

so it has been that there has been a typhoon in philipines, war in egypt, now tsunami and earthquake in japan

why dont we list out the disasters since dec 1 so that we can be prepared till 21st :)

Be positive Swetha. Nothing is going to happen to world. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, i have seen this in news. they have a very horrible earth quake. Anyway Japan people are got habituated of Earth quake

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, i have seen this in news. they have a very horrible earth quake. Anyway Japan people are got habituated of Earth quake

But, still people suffer a lot there in Japan.
They are hard worker. Hope that they recover from this quickly.

Want to make each day Accountable

Rambabu sir, why dont you shift your base to Hyderabad till the world comes to an end? next year you can go to vizak!

he is 100% sure that he is safe behind his tigress' pallu :P

Meera sandhu
since dec 1st, everytime there is an uproar in the news, my thought sits up like a dog's keen ears

so it has been that there has been a typhoon in philipines, war in egypt, now tsunami and earthquake in japan

why dont we list out the disasters since dec 1 so that we can be prepared till 21st :)

Those are all just the results of our own sins, not a fault of Mother Earth! But your idea of listing all the disasters from 1st Dec is a good idea, although I must admit it seems a little morbid and creepy to do so!! :huh:

I agree with you Kalyani that it is not fault of Mother Earth.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.