Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear Boddunan Family Members

The reason i was away for a long time was that I was working on an awards called "NABARD Rural Innovations Awards 2012". I am happy to share that our company, Smaat Aqua won this award! I had invested my time and efforts to get this award!!! yey! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

There were 1400 applications where 30 were selected and 12 were finalists of which, our company was one among the 12!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8927]}

Pic: MR Chidambaram giving throphy away to CEO and Mr Jairam Ramesh looks on

Congrats Swetha hard work never fails. This is the one of the example for this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

How come Chinmoy ji you are here?

Literally if Sandhya found you, she would put a leash around you and never let you go!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately she is unable to come due to power cut the whole day!

What a timing of your presence!

I think he came online seeing me absent today ;)

afterall he fear me a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

If someone should be treated with fear, I unhesitatingly feel afraid of her or him, what is wrong with that! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
How come Chinmoy ji you are here?

Literally if Sandhya found you, she would put a leash around you and never let you go!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately she is unable to come due to power cut the whole day!

What a timing of your presence!

I think he came online seeing me absent today ;)

afterall he fear me a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

If someone should be treated with fear, I unhesitatingly feel afraid of her or him, what is wrong with that! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

you are going to be punished if you don't insert your avatar back :evil: :evil: :evil:
this time, upload another one for a change :silly:
photo_2012-11-28.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Karmaveer chakra by UN and ICONGO at Right Every Wrong (REX Conclive) on 27th November 2012

Company CEO taking the award from iCONGO founder Mr Jerry

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9311]}

Swetha Shenoy
Congratulation Swetha and I hope you achieve many such awards in future. So when are you giving party for all our boddunan members...though not all at least some of you favorites... :)
hi Swetha,
it seems celebrations have not ended it.
I think your company need to buy a new showcase to place all these awards!!

Meera sandhu
hi Swetha,
it seems celebrations have not ended it.
I think your company need to buy a new showcase to place all these awards!!

No need for a new showcase yar, i have rearranged everything!

Next award we are expecting to get on december 30th at pondicheery!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Friends...more news to enjoy

Smaat has won ASDF 2012"Best Industry CEO" Award on December 29th 2012 at Pondicherry

Now we got an award from MSME "Best outstanding entrepreneurship" which will be given away by the president of India in the month of April

yuppe!

Swetha Shenoy
Friends...more news to enjoy

Smaat has won ASDF 2012"Best Industry CEO" Award on December 29th 2012 at Pondicherry

Now we got an award from MSME "Best outstanding entrepreneurship" which will be given away by the president of India in the month of April

yuppe!

Yippeee!! Many warm congratulations to you and entire Smaat Team!!! :) :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many congratulations Swetha. Keep it up.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.