Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since number of accidents increases rapidly in tamilnadu now-a-days especially school vehicles. Many buds (kids) life was destroyed while they went to school for enriching their knowledge. That is the main reason I have posted this Topic. I think it needs to be reviewed now. If this article create some awareness which may result in stopping just 1 accident, I will be much happy because human life is priceless. You cant purchase or get back ones life.

The statement that human life is precious is correct but sentimental one. There is huge population of 125 crore whereas geographical space is same as when this was only 40 crore. With increase in population, everything increases. So also number of accidents and deaths. The roads are now much more congested. This is natural. Add to this negligence and careless driving and drinking. This brings an increase in accidents.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If we all drive safely then the rate of accidents will definitely decrease. So first we should be careful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Negligence and carelessness are two major reasons of road accidents these days which are increasing day by day. :evil:
Accidents occur due to rough driving.It some times happen due to the high speed of driving.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Most of the accidents occurs due to the bad condition of the vehicles, drunk driving, late night driving, rash driving.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:angry:

Now -a-days number of accidents happen in our country is increasing rapidly day by day. There should be a reason or few reasons behind this. Is this due to 1. Lack of infrastructure or 2. Careless Driving or 3. Not obeying traffic rules such as drunken drive, rash driving etc or 4. just a Fate or Destiny?

How can we find a solution for this. I will be the happiest person in the world, If i get more suggestions from you guys.

There is no chance for fate and destiny.
Accidents do not happen. They are caused. Caused by human error. "Who cares" attitude is the main reason for accidents.
Accidents happens even due to negligence and carelessness.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:angry:

Now -a-days number of accidents happen in our country is increasing rapidly day by day. There should be a reason or few reasons behind this. Is this due to 1. Lack of infrastructure or 2. Careless Driving or 3. Not obeying traffic rules such as drunken drive, rash driving etc or 4. just a Fate or Destiny?

How can we find a solution for this. I will be the happiest person in the world, If i get more suggestions from you guys.

All of the above mentioned reasons and also many a times carelessness by the authorities to provide a warning when there is some work going on, so that public is aware of gaping holes or unmarked dividers that suddenly come up...many people have died , especially two wheelers, b y hitting on ramps and dividers without being able to see it on a rainy night..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i have seen many youngsters drinking alcohol and driving vehicle. this is the main reason of rising number of accidents.
i have seen many youngsters drinking alcohol and driving vehicle. this is the main reason of rising number of accidents.

There are many reasons . Drunk driving is one of them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.